1/18 CLASSIC CARLECTABLE
HOLDEN HQ GTS MONAO
COMES IN GLACIER WHITE WITH BLACK STRIPES
HAS OPENING BONNET/BOOT AND DOORS AND IS VERY WELL DETAILED
LIMITED EDITION OF 500
ITEM NUMBER 18721
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
SCALE IS 1/18TH
When the two door Monaro GTS was released to the Australian motoring public in July 1971 it proved incredibly popular and subsequently
Holden released the four door GTS version in April 1973. The monocoque construction and all new four-wheel coil spring suspension provided superior ride and handling and delivered a smoother, safer, more elegant car than any previous Holden.
The HQ range represented a more sophisticated design direction for Autralian made cars.
It was the largest selling model range to date for Holden and would ensure Holden's title of Australia's No.1 car manufacturer.
The Holden Monaro could easily lay claim to being one of Australia’s most iconic and most beloved cars that has ever been produced. From its inception in 1968, to its modern evolution in 2001, the Monaro has, and always will have a place in the Australian motor enthusiasts heart.
This model is a faithful replication of its 1:1 counterpart and some of the features include fully opening parts, realistic interior, high quality paint finishing, pose-able steering and will be an exclusive limited edition.
- Detailed interior featuring full dash instrumentation, badged steering wheel and fabric seat belts.
- The superb engine and bay have an outstanding level of detail including accurate graphics
- Opening Doors, Boot and Bonnet
- Working Suspension
- Highly Detailed Interior, Boot and Under Bonnet
- Official Licensed Product
- Comes with Numbered Certificate Of Authenticity
- Limited Edition: Est. 500 Produced